Monday, March 16, 2009

Water

Water, we all need it, and it seems everyone must have bottled or purified water. I of course, will drink anything, bottled or right out of the tap, makes no difference. In my house thou, my animals love our purified, aerated water fountain. I have had a petmate water fountain for three years, it filters the water and circulates, oxygenates the water. It is suppose to encourage cats to drink more water, promoting health. Well our current fountain is on its last leg, and we bought a new one. This time we purchased a drinkwell fountain as it has a two layer filter system to keep hair away from the pump, which is the biggest problem with our last one.

Well Richie got it working and you know who (roaree), jumped up and began to drink. I grabbed my camera and took this shot. Love it, the only think is the white balance is a little off (you would think i was taking a class), but over all super shot I think.



So I end my very stressful day with a pretty shot, that makes me feel like I did one thing right today!

3 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

awesome shot!!

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Cindy that is an awesome shot! I need to read up on white balance cause to my eye it's perfect. Your pets are very lucky (and spoiled).

Salai said...

Awesome.