Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The three amigos



For those who know me well, you know who these two people are. For those who don't, let me introduce you to the three amigos, my partners in crime, my best friends. We make a pretty fierce team. Without each other we would be lost in the shuffle, but together we try to keep each other sane Our work day is so stressful now. Uncomfortably stressful. When one of us is gone, the other two always picks up the slack, but feel off kilter. We also know how to push each others buttons and how to read each other with just a look. Both Tommy and Candice would hate to have their picture on my blog, but they never read my blog anyway, so who is going to tell them?

I forced them to take this picture today, for many reasons that I wont get into, but they know how I get when I set my mind tosomething, so they just gave up or humor me as I like to think of it.

One thing I can say, is they are my best friends! Each knows me completely, and I need them both very much. While today I wanted to just walk away from all the stress, I couldn't because I could feel them holding on for dear life, knowing they need me as much as I need them. I love you guys, my best buds, my amigos, my friends. Together we are truly The Three Musketeers- All for one and one for all!!

4 comments:

Salai said...

Very nice post and it is great to have good friends..You are very lucky and I know they are!!!

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

whenever I have a stressful day (and there have been a LOT of them the past few weeks), I think about your "normal" day and I realize mine is just the tip of the ice berg!! hug, hug

candra said...

Your hair looks pretty;)

Anonymous said...

I'm Going to tell!!!! HAHAHAHAHA unless you bribe me with peanut butter chews!!!!

Love ya,
Foo