Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lighting

This weekend's camera assignment was about lighting, Direct,indirect and indoor. I showed you my indoor one yest. Here is another couple that I really really like. One thing I have to say, shooting pictures in the RAW gives you a lot more flexibility and the colors are so much more vibrant and you can do a lot more with them. The downside is that you have to have photo editing software to see them. I have been shooting in the raw and jpeg mode, which gives you both, but takes up a lot of room on your card. The bright colors are fun and springy. The last photo has some shadowing, but still like the pic anyway. Have a great Sunday.




1 comment:

Salai said...

WOW. These are great pictures...Like I said friend I need you to snap some of us before people start lining up . Love Ya Thanks for my background