Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reading my manual, Wanna Play?

Well today's lesson in my Karen Russell photography really got me thinking. About my camera that is. We are starting to learn all the buttons and because of that I must read my camera manual tonight. Had super busy day at work so no time to play and read today. One short note is the new House of 3 website combines my favorite digital designer Rhonna Farrer ( who commented again on my blog today, I am soooo excited!), Heidi Swapp and Janet Hopkins. There is a blinkie on my side panel that will take you right to their online store. If you read Rhonna's Blog today she shows off a BEAUTIFUL valentine book. Its a printable, hybrid project. I would really love to do it, wonder if any of my gal pals would like to do it to, maybe this weekend sometime? Anyway check it out!!!

Now back to my manual. I hope to impress you with a talented technical photo soon!!

No comments: