Friday, February 6, 2009

My camera lesson today

It's been a very very busy day today. Fridays are always crazy. I rushed home and finally got to open today's camera lesson. Today was about shutter speed. While reading the lesson, with an ear to Richard and an eye through my lens, I took this shot!



Isn't my little Zoey Lou so cute! I have never ever gotten a cute, non blurry shot of this little girl. I am really excited and am planning a trip to Henley's for more education and maybe something new!!

3 comments:

candra said...

AW!!!!! This makes my heart beat happy! Zoe is super cute!

Jessica said...

Cute dog :)

Is it hard to adjust the shutter speed? I've always wished mine was faster but have no idea how to do it.

Suzanne said...

That's your bst shot yet! She's say'n. "Mom, take the picture already!" Sooo stink'n cute! Can't wait for us to get our new lens!