Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Layout

Well back from Fontana early this am and I had a couple of minutes to spare today. I spent a couple of hours with my pal Nancy today in my happy place. Here are a couple of layouts I whipped up. Just to show you, you do not need a lot of fuss and muss. Just do some creative croppin and you are good to go. I took all the pictures featured here and am so glad I spent the money of Karen Russel's photography class. Worth every penny!

Here is some more racing pictures!

Here is little Charity




Here is little Felicity

I hope everyone has a happy monday!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh man, these pink layouts make me Squeal w/ joy!!!

Sue Hamilton said...

Me too!!! Sue (Nancy's mom)

Salai said...

Very nice PIctures. Can you come take pictures of Isaiah before you start charging an hourly rate???