Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Today

Well today is upon us and I already have a million things I want to do, unfortunately I have to work, so it will have to wait.

Last night I came home early (5 pm) and Richie had an anniversary dinner going. He fixed me a lemon, pomegranate martini, rack of lamb, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, salad and bread. It ended with a brownie sundae. He also brought me flowers to work and had flowers at home. All for our anniversary. Needless to say, I was shocked. I felt guilty too as I did not even get him a card. Mind you last year I scrapped him a beautiful card and he said "what did you do scrap me a card?" So that won't happen again. Dinner was super good. Garrett dropped buy to get something and saw all the food and said "can i stay for dinner too?"' So it was dinner for three.


This past weekend marked the end of Duck Hunting season :( That means between now and the start of Nascar, I will have Richie around wanting to spend time with me. Oh Sigh. (yes he takes pics and provides titles for the pics for my scrap pages!!






I worked three hours on a new action and layout in Photoshop CS4 last night. I told Richie that CS4 season has just opened and will be lasting all year. I hope to have it posted tomorrow after the finishing touches. Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

Laura said...

CS4 season. That's a good one! I'm hoping to upgrade to CS4 soon.

Suzanne said...

Ditto to Laura's post. Too funny!

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Beautiful blog Cindy!! Your dogs are very regal looking out there on the duck pond. We are big NASCAR fans too!! I love the CS4 season post!! I'm looking forward to learning lots in Karen's class!!

Nancy said...

I have been approved for Elements season every two weeks. Get out your calendar, Sister! Of course, if you ever have a day off during the week, Elements season can be on that day as well.