Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday update

Well, it is the end of the first week of my photography 8 week course. One goal this weekend was to take a self portrait of myself and the camera, and here is what I came up with.



I rented a lens to try and too 300 photos at The Sutherland Twins First Birthday on Saturday. From what I have read, I should have gotten about 20 good ones, and here are three of my favorites. I did get several good ones, and don't want to spoil any fun that Nancy has planned for her blog. Why I like these, is mostly the lighting and how there was a focus with blurred background, which is my favorite technique for right now. I have another lens coming in three weeks, which I think will be the lens I buy. I can't wait to try it. So I will keep snapping away.






Hope everyone has a quiet Sunday, no I will get back to Photoshop CS4 and learn to blend photos better.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I like that self portrait - perfectly coiffed nails and a leopard background - that says a ton about you. Tell us what exactly you covered this week. I admire your taking that class - so cool!