Sunday, January 18, 2009

My First Attempt

Today was a very low key day,( i am at my sissy's in San Diego and there is no hot water!) In keeping with the theme of feeling blue today, I decided to make a new background for the blog, of course throwing in some leopard, my favorite color. Thanks to Rhonna Farrer for inspiration, one of my brushes that I used for the sides. You can catch her blog here, and her digital stuff here. I love her stuff and have used it over and over and over.

I also found some tutorials and freebies at Nancy Young Designs. Very fun to read.

Despite staying in my PJ's all day ( since there is no hot water, it means no shower) I did manage to take one picture. As I was sipping my pomegranate martini, I turned and looked out the window and this is what I saw.

BEAUTIFUL. A great end of the day, well the prime rib and butterfinger cake that Richie is making doesn't hurt either.

2 comments:

Mchilly said...

Nice one, love the colors :-)

Rhonna Farrer said...

awesome picture! you're fab!
R