Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Capturing My 2009 Resolution

In trying to achieve my goal for 2009, to get published, I have decided to post to more gallery's and challenges this year. On top of my photography course that started yesterday! So here is one challenge I posted on Oscraps.com. It is a blog challenge from designer Danielle Young to scrap your resolution using 50% of her items.


Here is the digital items I used on this layout.
Mayflower Kit by danielle young
www.Oscraps.com
danielle@danielleyoungdesigns.com
Word Art:
Photography Word Art by Ali Edwards
www.designerdigitals.com
Resolution word art” Resolutions_EmbraceLife_SandeKrieger_MemoryMakers
Heart: Breezy Hearts by Lynn Grieveson
Torn N Tattered Paper Templates No.1 (PSD & PNG)
By and © Anna Aspnes 2008
Fotoscrapix Inc.
www.fotoscrapix.com
www.designerdigitals.com

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I really like the word art and need to get me some of that. I had nails today and left your camera case and strap with Debbie. Hope it's what you want. Good for you for making your goal happen.