Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday thoughts

Well, it seems like it Monday and Tuesday has flown by. Coming back from vacation is always hard. My desk was piled high, plus all the problems that occurred in one little week I was away. But coming home tonight and just sitting down typing my thoughts really makes me feel better.

Why cant people work instead of talking on their cells phones or reading their personal emails on my dime. The rules protect the employee at the expense of the employer. They have no worries while I worry about paying the bills, paying their salaries, will there be enough for Xmas bonus's this year? The majority of my staff have no worries while only a handful give me a 110% They should worry. If things keep going as they are going, many more people will be out of work.

Well enough venting, time to eat the yummy dinner my hubby made me!