Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday Fun

I spent time with my pal Nancy today. She is the mother of twins that I display them in my layouts. Love doing that for her and I was soooooo happy to spend time with her today.

Class kick off was today at simply scrapbooks. I debut my monthly hybrid class with the goal of learning a new technique each month. It will be the third Thursday of every month starting in January. Here is January's class. We will learn how to make a border with a brush.



Yes, this a picture of myself and my twin sister Lindy in 1964.

I also did a couple of Xmas cards for my family. I thought they were really cute with my pal Candra's pictures.!









Well as my vacation and post comes to an end, I hope everyone has a super holiday season.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love your layout and that adorable HoHoHo border.I'm thinking I need to learn your technique. See you in January.

Salai said...

You did a great job on the Christmas cards ...