Sunday, December 14, 2008

Its been days!

Yes it's been days since my last post. I am really sorry, I have had one million things going on and had a couple of books I had to get done and I just neglected my blog. Me bad! I have also neglected Christmas decorating. I finally just put up a little alpine tree I normally put in my office as I just could not get in the mood to spend a hundred dollars on a tree. I, like many others are worried, rightfully so, about the economy. I have already spent more than I wanted on my Xmas gifts. But I am done and will not be buying another thing. So here is a Happy Holiday Tree, Cindy style. Yes, unfortunately there are deer horns on the wall behind the tree! I live with Mr. Hunter so I have to deal with these things all the time. I hope everyone has a great week!!