Thursday, November 20, 2008

You would thing I'm the bad guy!

Well, I came home from a long day at work to find my husband in a very bad mood. Why you ask. Daddy's kitty is outside somewhere. When he got home from work he let him out for a while, then back in. They Roaree wanted to go back out and he let him out and by the time I got home Richard did not know where he was. So instead of saying he is worried about him, he was angry. Well I have been married to him for 23 years so I know what the real problem was and I realize that I am going to be the bad guy in this cat situation. I sat down to write this blog and I got a feeling roaree was outside and I was right. He was sitting outside the front gate. I brought him in and magically Richard was in a good mood. For a man who hated cats five years ago, I think he is more attached to this cat then he is to me. This is going to be a long process I fear. But right now, Roaree is sleeping like a baby so I hope we will be pee free tonight!

2 comments:

candra said...

It seems as if Roaree is liking the outside thing, Richard feels betrayed, and you feel dry!

Suzanne said...

Ooo, maybe some family counciling is in order here. The three of you sitting with someone, sharing your feelings. This IS a sticky situation and Roaree is clearly in the drivers seat here.LOL Lots of luck!