Saturday, November 15, 2008

Toys Toys Toys

Well it will soon be the season of giving and the kiddies will get new toys. But this girl got a couple new toys this week. I upgraded my Blackberry to the Blackberry Bold. This sweet 3G baby is sooooooooooooooo fast and the screen is bigger so these old eyes can see everything. I think I am in love, the only thing that would make it better would be to change it from black to leopard, but of course I am working on that.

Secondly I got my new laptop Yipeeeee! The screen is bigger and its BEAUTIFUL. Its sleek and powerful and boy is it fast. I just moved all my digital stuff over so I will preview something later. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. The only glitch was a problem connecting to my home network. I need to do so to use my large format printer. After two hours of googling and putting on my IT hat its done and I am happy. I will be up till DAWN i think. Hope everyone has a super saturday.

PS: I walked Roaree twice today and he peed outside both times!!!! :)

No comments: