Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well I have a million things to do and family coming. All the usual stuff we need to do, but working so much leaves me no time to do it. Plus with the Cat situation and Richard worried every second the cat is outside, I can't seem to keep my sanity in check. So I tood a breather and read my usual blogs. My friend Nancy is all ready it seems despite her busy household, so I know I can do it. Candra and I have been pouring over books I just received from a new source and deciding what to do about them and I am heading to Vegas on Sunday with my pal Debbie. Soooooo today I am going to be thankful for rest. I have had my cup of coffee and baked a couple of pies. I think I head back to bed for an hour of shut eye and then plan to dazzle everyone with my culinary skills. Well maybe my martini skills will help make the culinary skills much better. But before I go, I saw this quote on my Suzannes blog and I had to steal it and slap it here. I hope this becomes my new motto Well at least I will put it in a layout. Thanks Suzanne
.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love you my friend. Even though I couldn't catch up with you this week, I wanted you to know I have been thinking of you. LOVED, loved, looovvved your holiday card. I hope to see your smiling face soon. Have a wonderful time with your family. Celebrate and enjoy. Love, N.

Nancy said...

P.S. One more thought - the key to a day like today is DELEGATE. :-)

Suzanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am thankful for you and Tommy who helped out my friend last week. When Bill told me that Jerry had had a heart attack and Tommy was his doctor I sighed and said he has the best care - my friend will take care of him. Thanks for all you do!

Enjoy your day and Vegas.