Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Forget Prozac, I need Vodka

Oh Sigh, and for those who know me, you know that is a polite way to say @#*%$#. Well I guess walking Roaree did not correct the peeing problem. At 2 am today, I was awaken to Roaree peeing on me. I thought I was dreaming it since I was so anxious about the whole thing. But nooooooooooooooo I wasn't. I told Richard that's it, outside. So this afternoon Richard put him out for two hours and of course he came back for the "good life". Richard has a soft spot for him and its going to be a long haul moving him outside or partime outside. But if he does not stop peeing, then outside will be the least of his problems. So now I think I will flush the Prozac and open up the grey goose!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

That's it. He'd be so gone if he were my cat. Peeing on Mom is not acceptable. Seriously, he has emotional issues and needs to live outside. You work too hard to put up with this shit. If something happens to him then at least you said you tried.