Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why

Why mommy? that's one of the first words I can remember asking my mom. Why has become such an important word to me lately. Why do I do what I do? Why did I become a nurse? Why did I stay in Bakersfield for college? Why did I get married so young? Why was having kids so important to me 23 years ago? Why do I hate exercise? Why do I love scrapbooking? Why did I gain 10 pounds? Why can my son see how great his sister is? Why do I stay? Why don't I leave? Why do I ask why? I can ask why, but I never can answer all the whys.

Why do I write this blog? To share my Life Art with friends, family and for those who want to do the same. To create, to think, to share all that I have. To make someone laugh once in a while. Maybe this blog will help answer some of the whys. I know there is a reason I do what I do, I just hope I see it soon! Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You will see the "why" cause writing a blog helps you see everyday things in a new night. It helps connect us to others that care about us and to those we care about. It helps document our everyday activities and besides it's just another creative outlet. Give it six months and then re- evaluate. Who knows maybe some big company will see your blog and ask you to be a spokesperson for them and give you free stuff and have you travel the world being a professional scrapbooker and pay you a bazillion dollars so you can just scrap all day everyday everyday. Or, maybe not. Anyway, just enjoy it!