Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where's my mojo?

Today started like everyday, up at 4:22 am. Don't ask. Anyway, met Debbie for our biweekly jaunt. Everyone that knows me, knows Thursday is nail day. Today it was pedicure and waxing day. So with pretty toes, a freshly waxed you know what, and a tummy filled with Pumpkin spice latte my day was starting pretty good. Got to work, and the storm began. Been busier than usual today and every patient was demanding and not very nice and I hate to admit I took my frustration out on a patient. I apologized and sat there realizing I just didn't have my mojo today. My closest friends would stop here and say, she apologized? Yes I did, for what good it did. So the fumbled through the day, so busy that I could not finish anything I started. Then I looked at the clock and it was 530 pm. Enough off to my happy place! After a quick put together I finished a two page layout for my bud Candice. Now I feel my mojo is back. Tomorrow is another day! I hope it is BEAUTIFUL !



2 comments:

candra said...

We all have those days! Don't stress...start new tomorrow!

Suzanne said...

Great layout! Isn't it great how just a little creativity can save the day? Can't wait to see what you do this weekend.