Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Walk In My Shoes

I have to say my step has been a little lighter this past week. Why, well let me tell ya. When Debbie and I were in Santa Barbara I saw the newest Dansko clogs at of all places Nordstroms. They were screaming Cindy. But of course they did not have my size. But alas, with a few clicks of my mouse, they arrived on my doorstep.



Aren't they so cute and sooooooo Cindy! Now if I could actually walk in them it would be great, but my trainer showed up again and once again I cannot walk without the word ouch coming out of my mouth. I keep telling myself no pain no gain, but somehow that isn't comforting me right now. Cosmo anyone?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

My motto is: it's not worth the money unless you have to hold onto something to lower yourself to the toilet for a few days after the workout. So, you are probably getting your moneys worth!