Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today is a new day

Woke up bright and bushy tailed, or as much as possible at 4:22 am. Met my pal Debbie Sue for our twice weekly run/walk along the bike path. God I hate exercise, but gotta do it. I know today is going to be a good day for two reasons

First: My office is sparkly clean. I know when Tommy sees it today he is going to pass out! And no I did not clean it because he complained. Now with my scrap room so neat and tidy, I find that I can't work in all this clutter. I know I will never have a desk with no work on it. Its impossible when you have so much responsibility and tackle more than you can possibly do. But at least I feel like I am doing something.


Second: My flowers from Candra are BEAUTIFUL! I am ready for fall, pumpkins, turkey, cranberry, family. I am so looking forward to family pictures by Candra.


So now I know today will be a GOOD day.

Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

candra said...

ooooo candy on the desk!