Sunday, October 12, 2008

So Sweet



Well its Sunday morning and I was up early. On Friday I stopped by my pal Candra's art show. It was located at the Harvest Bread Store and it was the first time I had been there. It is a nice store, very cozy with Beautiful Xmas tree. Not as beautiful as Candra's acrylic pieces. So BEAUTIFUL



Saturday had me heading to Westwood for my great nephews 1st Birthday. The little cowpoke was so cute. I hate to say it was the first time I saw him. Makes me realize how fast time goes by and family is whats important. I had a very special day.









What a little cutie.


One special family.













If one thing was learned, without friends and family, life would be a lot less colorful

1 comment:

the film kiwi said...

Hi there, just passing through. Some neat scrab book designs there :) Cool blog also btw, wish i was artsy enough to do that :P Have a good one!