Monday, October 6, 2008

Reflection

Today I am tired, I guess all the excitement from the weekend caught up with me. Tommy was out today so my day was not quite so hectic and Candice was back from Boston so life is good. I unexpectedly got flowers today from my pal Candra. All the card said was "thanks for the hot weekend". Well you know when someone gets flowers in an office full of women, what is written on the card is the number one priority. Of course I did not explain and I'm sure I was the talk of the office most of the day, but That's nothing new. I guess the Q & A sessions were better than I thought or maybe a nice hot shower hit the spot! It sure made my day. The Q & A questions got me thinking or should I say reflecting on my life, what I have done and what I want to do. I don't know if that's good, but mentally good anyway. Well with baseball on TV I guess I will just have to read tonight. Too tired to scrap, yes you read correctly. But tomorrow is another day. Have a wonderful Today!

1 comment:

candra said...

I just like to give people something to talk about! Glad it made your day better.