Monday, October 20, 2008

MONDAY AGAIN?

Okay how did Monday get here so fast? It was just Friday. I always need another day in the weekend to get the stuff done I need to get done. But alas, work never goes away. I did have a productive day in my happy place Saturday. Candra, Candice and I scrapped all day. I finished a couple of projects and Have in mind the next few I need to do for the upcoming Holiday Season. It was a lot of fun and I finally got some new actions loaded into Candra's computer so we could have some fun. I always try to learn one thing new on Sunday. What did I learn this Sunday?




I learned that a martini in Santa Barbara with a good friend makes this rat race all worth it! Debbie and I had a great time shopping in SB. The weather was perfect, the food was great and the shopping fun. Thanks for the fun day. At least I did buy one Xmas present since the holidays are right around the corner!

No comments: