Thursday, October 23, 2008

I BELIEVE



I believe I might make it through my first training session with Tyler Saso. With the holidays fast approaching, I decided I needed a little help with my exercising. Thus I hired a trainer for two days per week. He comes to my office and makes me do things I don't want to do for one hour. Today was my first session, and amazingly I am still walking, but sore. I have dedicated two times per week from now to Xmas. So we will see how it goes.


I am a little late on learning something new this week, but I did a quick tutorial on how to piece a 12 x 12 layout (traditional or in my case hybrid) together from a scan of the right and left side of the pages. In doing so I can save it in jpeg format and post it like my digital layouts. So here it is. This is a piece I did no pismo of my daughter Rachel and her 21st bday Princess Cake. I think it turned out cute. What I find is that I write more journaling when I do it on the computer. In this layout the entire journaling paper and type is together. I printed it out, cut it out and inked the edges. Really love the prima rivit jewels on this layout. So now I will be able to post more of my traditional pieces. I have to say that Tommy never throws away anything and the flat bed scanner was in the "junk room". I rescued it and here is the result.




I also put together a quick page for Debbie Sue of her granddaughters from the pumpkin patch. Love their personalities. Hope everyone has a happy friday, I am so looking forward to it!


No comments: