Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HOWDY PARTNER

A couple of weeks ago I went to my great nephews first birthday party. For Christmas I decided to make a little cowboy first birthday book below. I have made many little Xmas projects, but I cannot show most of them, since the recipients read my blog. Anyway it was the first time I used the Zutter machine on metal. That's a workout, but I think it turned out cute and since the family does not read my blog I felt it was safe to show ya guys.



The title was cut out on my wishblade, the metal corners

I picked up a month ago at Simply Scrapbooks.


More frames and titles cut out on my wishblade.



Love the little buckaroo with the bat.
There are more pages but will have to save that for another post, I need to get some sleep before meeting my bud Debbie for our biweekly jog at 430 am UGH


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So cute! What a neat keepsake for his family. Hope you bring it on Thursday for show and tell.