Monday, October 27, 2008

Hot Dog Anyone?

Wow this weekend flew by and I did not get enough done as always. But such is life. What did make me laugh this weekend was the Halloween costume my son bought my little Zoey Lou. For those who don't know me ,Zoey is my miniature doxie. She is shy so it took some doing but I did get a picture of her in her costume. She is a HOT DOG. Not so original but funny as heck.

PS- don't ya love her pearl and jewel collar. I put it on her for our family photos A little ladie needs her BLING!

I am working on many projects for fall and Christmas. I hope to have my family holiday card done by the end of the week. Taking pictures with two dogs and Garrett really pushed my patience and thank god there is photoshop! I will preview it later in the week before my pal Candra heads back home for some fun and business. If you have not booked a session with Candra, do it. She is so great. I hope to preview a little cowboy birthday book I am doing as well as some paper I am creating digitally later in the week too, however tomorrow is day two with my trainer and I may not be able to move to get anything done!

No comments: