Friday, September 19, 2008

Work In Progress

Well it's finally FRIDAY!! I am so glad its near the weekend when I can get creative again. The first class of my hybrid calendar class taught at Simply Scrapbooks started last night. It was a lot of fun and I think the ladies learned alot. By November they will be Pros! I also touched base with my pal Candra George last night and saw a sneak peak at some art she will be exhibiting at a art show soon. It's Gorgous and you will not want to miss it. More details when I get them.


My work in progress right now is my scrap space. I still have some shelving and peg board items to put up, but it is coming together nicely. I am in LOVE everytime I walk in the place. Its gonna be better stress relief at the office than PROZAC! LOL I have included a couple of pictures of the work in progress.





And here is some of the shelving/organization.



Have a happy friday!!!

1 comment:

candra said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'll give more details as I get them. I love how the scrap office coming along!