Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What am I doing here?



Thats a question I ask myself alot. I never seem to get the same answer. Since I am asking and answering the question, what do I expect? However this was the question that immediately popped into my head when I saw this picture of my son Garrett and Chole hunting this year with my husband Richard. But really what he was thinking was What in the hell am I doing here? Who gets up at the crack of dawn to shoot ducks?



In this picture you can see Chole smiling and happy as could be. Shes the hunting partner that Richard can always count on!

I however knew exactly what I was doing today. This is the first layout I put together in my new scrap space. It was great. I knew where everything was, all neat and tidy and I did the entire thing in one hour! Can you believe it one hour. The only glitch I had was my BIG BITE. That thing certainly BITES A BIG ONE. It's the second time I used it and it broke. Can you believe that broke. I had to use a hammer to finish off my gromets. I am going to have to have a word tomorrow with the manufacturer of this thing! But despite my frustration, my happiness of creating something in a quiet, neat place in one hour made my long hectic day worth it.

No comments: