Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh Monday

Why does it have to be Monday, why can't it be Friday? I always think this on Monday. The weekend is never long enough :( I did get a lot of layouts done yesterday for Shirley. These are WWII pictures of her father that I will ultimately put into a 12 x 12 custom shutterfly book. Great x-mas gifts. Some of the layouts on below.

I did get my acrylic shelving for my scrap room today. I plan to take pictures of it tomorrow to show you. Well gotta check my email and work on another layout or two before bed time. 4:22 am comes early and I have to be bright eyed and busy tailed for Debbie Sue for running in the am.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your layouts are awesome and I'd say you've got the hang on this blogg'n thing. Looks great, Cindy.

candra said...

Do you mean literally "running" at 4 am? Either way...that's way to early for anthing.