Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's only money

Its been a couple of days since I posted and I am exhasted. I have to learn to let things go. I have spent the past two days and nights working on two custom Shutterfly books because I had a coupon. Of course it takes me about 8 hours to do a custom book. Yes I could slap the pics into a premade template, but then it would not be unique. Of course yesterday at work was one of the most stressful days I have had in a long time, not only is my NP sidekick out of town for the week, I think every patient we have called yesterday. I walked into the house at the end of the day holding my cell phone to my ear speaking to one of our Update in Cardiology speakers and made myself a COSMO. Ahh praise god. But of course I stayed up till midnight finishing the book. Stupid me. But my coupon expired today and I uploaded at 1256 pm. I just love cutting it close! Anyway here are some of my favorites from the book. It was a trip my daughter Rachel and I took to Europe a year ago. Makes me want to go back, especially since I lost have of the pics in a computer crash earlier this year :( Wont happen again thou with my new bad boy 1 TB backup hard drive. Thats a 1000 gigabytes. My son son says, if you fill this backup drive up, you seriously have a scrappin problem. Men. Have a good Tuesday.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute post Cindy. You are just a crazy woman...CRAZY I tell you! Now go have another drink and get some rest!

candra said...

Awwww....so pretty!