Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's like riding a bicycle!

Well the end of the week was quite busy for me and I am trying to get two custom shutterfly books done before monday so posting has been kinda lacking the last couple of days. Yesterday I went to my friends Nancy's house to help with the twins so her husband could have the entire day off. Of course in trade since we are going scrappin at my sisters house at the beach next weekend!! While both my children are grown, the baby thing does come back to you like riding a bicycle! Of course I was still in training wheels and the twins are a 10 speed! But by the look of things, both girls were happy and all in one piece.!




This is Felicity, see I can tell them apart now!





This is sweet cheeked Charity!


They are rolling around everywhere but so interactive. One of the time its very amusing. Together you can really see the different personalities. I give kudos to my mom who raised twins, I am a twin along with my little sister 11 months later and to Nancy as she seems to have everything down to a science. For me, this is how I handles two feed, diapered and awakes babies

Needless to say it was a lot of fun. I am sooooooo glad I had kids early! I like my sleep too much now! Well gotta get back to work. Hope everyone has a great SUNDAY!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh man, thank you so much for all of your help. Will you please come back? Right now? For a long time? Thank you for your time. You were a rockstar on a bicycle!