Monday, September 15, 2008

IT ALL BEGAN HERE


The workday is coming to an end and I am sitting organizing my new scraproom at the office. Yes you read correctly at the office. I spend so much of my time here and have for the past 17 years that Tommy let me put in a scrap space. A place I can come to and ink some paper, make a page or just look at all my yummy stuff when the day gets tough. Today I ran across this picture and it took me back to when we started the practice. (god I look like a baby) I am so lucky that I get to work with my best friend everyday. While at times it can be tuff, the good always outweighs the stressfull stuff. THANK YOU TOMMY :)

1 comment:

candra said...

OMG look how cute you look! You look like you're 15! You look fabulous now too darling, I've just have not seen an oldphoto of you. I can't wait to come scrap at the office! I'll call about the pics;)