Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello

Hi everyone. I am so excited that I finally got my blog up and going. I am sure my friend Suzanne will now label me a co-blogger finally. I have had so many requests to see my work and I thought starting with the blog would be the best place to start. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing my passion of hybrid and digital scrapbooking with everyone. Please bare with me as I get up and going as it's something new and I have to sneak moments in the day to get it all done.

2 comments:

candra said...

I am so happy!!!!! It's about time. I look forward to hearing more from you!

Suzanne said...

Hey Cindy:

Welcome to our world! You are no longer CindyNoBlog, but Cindy that blogs with style and heart. Look forward to keeping up with your new layouts and fun projects. You are one talented and prolific lady.