Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ahh I Love Amy


Ahhhhh. That's all I can say right at this moment. Last night I could not sleep a wink cause my shoulder hurt. I called my massage therapist Amy Amonette and she put me in today at 5 pm and after one hour of her touch it feels soooooooooo much better. I have been seeing Amy every two weeks for the past couple of years and she is great. She just moved to a new suite in downtown Bakersfield from her previous spot in a chiropractors office. Oh what a difference. It is so quiet and peaceful in her new space. She moved downtown to 18th street. Its a newly renovated building with the lobby entrance between a salon and an art studio and two doors down from Riley's tavern. The elevator is a little slow and the stairs creak, but once you walk into her space with the wood floors and Zen atmosphere its very peaceful. Her actual massage room is not too light and not too dark and is very cozy. Love it. I can't say anything bad. If you need to de-stress call her up and make an appointment. I sent my son there today who has been feeling under the weather lately, tired, general malaise. He is a new man tonight. I put a link on my list to the right so you can check her out. I can't wait till Wednesday till I see her again.!

1 comment:

amya333 said...

Cindy,
Thanks so much for mentioning me in your blog. I always look forward to seeing you when you come in for your appointment. Your friendship and loyalty mean a lot to me. I love what I do for a living and I'm glad that you feel better after spending an hour on my table. See you Wednesday!